Sunday 19 June 2011

AUTHORS NEEDED...NOT TOURIST AGENTS

My own sloppiness in writing. There were some associated issues that led me to write what I did, and the missing lacking information,makes my statements only all too easily misinterpreted. The associated issues were rather vital in in what I wanted to put across, and I didn't mention them at all....yeaaaaahhhh yeaaahhhh yeaaaaahhhhh the bloody shame james needs good author as if he was born wid oxford dictionary or maybe bible enrangled between his BANANA feets...:P:P
I also apologize for any unwarrented hurt I may have caused anyone else with the sloppiness of my thinking on this issue, and I will re-examine the issue in a new blog post. And try to improve wid d blogs finaalllyyy i need to improve and impress d MOST FOLLOWED BLOGGER IN D HISTORY ....none oder den our very own NIPPA......
we love u nippa (though i dnt noe if anyone really means it...:p:p)

1 comment:

  1. yooo....fatte...sahi he...!!liked it...!keep it on...!!!
    luv ya bro..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete