Saturday 18 June 2011

KUMBHOJKAR vs KUMBHOJKAR

"a KUMBHOJKAR abhyass zala ka?????" sum1 askd me at bhivpuri station today, while I was wondering who he was n why was he asking me abt my "abhyass" it suddenly struck me it was MATHS paper today..........
KUMBHOJKAR a really weird and very uncommon surname, but i was still okay with it, never was i ashamed of it nor was I troubled by it.........
till I entered ENGINEERING dat is...............

Now as i entered engineering I got a lot of reactions n a hell lot of comments for my surname being KUMBHOJKAR, obviously it was 4 d first tym ma surname was being recognized for nt being uncommon, but it was actually d most common word in engineering after ofcourse "lag gaye"........
But i was still okay with it.....
As days passed people started thinking dat it was my responsibility to clear MATHS as i was born with d surname KUMBHOJKAR even people unknown to me started commenting on my surname........
One of d most ridiculous incident dat i heard 4m kukku abt my surname was he once went to see his result of I guess 2nd SEM n was also checking out my result, a boy beside him unknown 2 me as wel as him was seeing his result as well, wen he suddenly, i dont know hw in d world, saw my surname n den d first thing he did see was whether i had cleard MATHS, n as u knw dat i hadnt, dat Son of a Bi*** said " abe ye dekh KUMBHOJKAR ho k bhi iska MATHS nahi nikla" n startd laughing.........
Nw all I want 2 say is come on, ok , i know my surname is KUMBHOJKAR and m nt clearing my MATHS " abe toh kya bacche ki jaan loge"................
I started hating dat other KUMBHOJKAR who writes dis stupid MATHS textbooks n I realized dat even if I ignore all d comments, I wil still hve 2 deal with MATHS n the surname KUMBHOJKAR, n dat led to a cold war between me n d other KUMBHOJKAR dat is G.V. KUMBHOJKAR..........(of course its one sided war)
All I want 2 say is, u hve d book whoever may be d author just study n clear ur subjects why do people even bother 2 bother me with my surname n expect me to clear MATHS........
Today as I sat on d staircase for studying MATHS-4, i saw Naila miss coming towards me I wished her Good afternoon n after wishing me back the nxt thing she said was " So shreyas its KUMBHOJKAR vs KUMBHOJKAR today........... n I was like WTF...........
Even after the paper everyone was cumin towards me and asking me " abe saale itna tough paper kyu set kiya tha puch na KUMBHOJKAR se???? n all I wanted to say was " abe chu**** paper toh mujhe bhi tough gaya hai MY SURNAME is KUMBHOJKAR bt i am nt the WRITER"
woh G.V. KUMBHOJKAR hai aur main SHREYAS KUMBHOJKAR..........
woh CHAVA hai per main nahi hun................
D battle began with MATHS-1 and is still nt over mayb it might get over after i clear MATHS-4 the last chapter to dis whole story........
maybe........

9 comments:

  1. @taklya sem4 nahi beta sem5 me RSA hai yet again its kumbhojkar....BUT U WILL BE STILL OKAY WID IT...:p:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. taklya chava...fattee...blog...sahi he....man v really need authors lyk rahul and taklya nt shingnapur ka tourist agents...!!!!:-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz yeahhh we really need sum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. abe ha na mereko malum nahi tha ki RSA bhi KUMBHOJKAR ne likha hai.....
    ab uske upar alag blog likhna padega...... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. taklya sahi tha blog...keep it up bro..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is neone katre fan? :D
    or nippa i guess its time for
    "gulati gulati.. R#### R####" :D !!

    ReplyDelete